Customer Care, Parts & Servicing
When you purchase a Crusader you become part of the Crusader family.
Our customer relations team will be ready to provide you with support and advice and by constantly seeking feedback at every stage of the customer experience, from purchase to delivery and the caravan lifestyle, we are continually seeking to improve and provide enhanced support and service.
Crusader is not just your average Caravan company.
We understand that you do not want to feel alone on your travels and that on occasions things can occur where you may require some assistance. Equally would would love to hear about your travels and your wonderful experiences as you travel our gourgeous country.
Our Customer Relations Team are not only here to provide you with support and advice but also to listen to feedback on your Crusader experience. By seeking your feedback at every stage of the customer experience we are continually improving our product, our support and our service. Why not click on the contact us tab below, we would love to hear from you.
After all that, we think that you will be more than happy with your new Crusader Caravan but in the event that a problem occurs, the Crusader Dealer network and Crusaders Customer Relations Team are there to assist.
Servicing Your Caravan
It is a condition of your warranty that proper servicing of your caravan is performed by qualified personnel. We recommend that you refer to your warranty and service booklet to carry out the following maintenance schedule at the appropriate intervals:
- Check and adjust wheel nut tension
- Check tyre pressures and tyre wear
- Check condition of brake assemblies and wear on the brake shoes
- Check handbrake adjustment
- Check wheel bearings and hubs
- Check and tighten suspension and components
- Visually inspect under the caravan for damage or loose items
- Inspect electrical wiring for damage
- Check batteries ad terminals
- Inspect and ensure all gas pipes and plumbing is secure,
- Lubricate stabilisers and tow coupling
- Pressure test the gas system
- Check operation of appliances and equipment
- Check and adjust windows and doors
- Check operation of roof hatches
- Lubricate door locks, hinges
- Clean ad inspect vents
- Inspect for signs of water leaks
- Inspect joins for signs of non adhesion or deterioration ad reapply sealant
- Check operation of the awning
- Check exterior and interior lighting including number plate lights
Proper servicing and maintenance of your caravan will give you many years of worry free enjoyment, travelling to those wonderful destinations we have to offer. Isn’t that what caravanning is all about?
Quality Parts & Accessories
Crusader has a wide range of replacement parts available, whether sourced from appliance manufacturers or manufactured at the factory and a long list of caravan accessories that will enhance the value of your caravan.
We are here to help, if you have any questions or enquiries about and spare parts or accessories please call our Parts Department on 03 9408 0166 or email email@example.com.